Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Conner's Birthday and Sledding

My blond hair boy is now 4! I still call him my baby sometimes. He was my baby for three years and I still have a hard time letting him grow up. I could write a book about Conner, he does and says so many funny things. I have learned that just because he is VERY busy, doesn't mean he isn't listening. Conner is very willing to share just about anything with anyone. He has such a big, kind heart. He is also one heck of a kisser. He will sit on your lap and give you 20 kisses in a row. Hopefully that kissing stuff will become gross in a few years, but I will take all that I can get! He has brought so much love and laughter in our home. I love him to pieces. Happy Birthday Conner! For his birthday he requested a "Rock Guitar" cake. He also got a real one to jam out with Grandpa. We spent his Birthday with family. We went and saw a movie that afternoon and had cousins over for a party.
Grandma and Brynlee
Grandpa and Conner

The crazy cousins


New Years Day was a blast. We finally got enough snow to play in. Brad plowed a road down to the little cabin so everyone could come and play. Brynlee wasn't very happy with the cold, but as soon as Brad put her on his lap and started the snowmobile, she didn't make a peep for over an hour, she even dosed off for a few minutes. I love living on a farm and having so much room to let the kids play and be free. The boys used there Christmas sleds and had a blast with there cousins.




3 comments:

Emily said...

What the heck?? Brynlee is SO BIG now!!! That was crazy!!! She was just a little baby right? MAN!! You have such a cute family Lacey! You are also quite amazing at baking cute cakes!!

Lisa said...

Nice job on the cake! I'm glad Conner had a good birthday. We sure like him a lot. I think I see a little bit of Conner's spunk in Brynlee as well!

Hannah said...

Great cake!!