Wow, where did last month go? Things continue to happen and I continue to forget to write it down. For my birthday way back in March Brad took me to Jackson Hole. My sister's watched my kids(thank-you very much), We realized after being there for the afternoon that it wasn't that exciting. Jackson Hole shopping really isn't my kind of shopping. We did eat there and then looked at each other thinking what are we going to do tonight and all day tomorrow, so we headed home to sleep in our bed. On the way out of Jackson Hole we did head over to Teton Village and ride the gondola up the mountain. That made the trip all worth it. The view was very pretty. We found out there is a nice restaurant to eat at up at the top, too bad we had just eaten. The next morning we went to IF to shop for clothes, I love doing that, and eating lunch at the Olive Garden! Even though the weekend didn't turn out like we expected it was fun to just have time for Brad and I. There's no one I would rather be with.
Easter was pretty low key this year. We colored eggs with cousin Taylee. Conner colored his eggs and then dropped almost every one. Oh well. We did an indoor egg hunt and ate way too much candy. Then Sunday, Court and her family came over for dinner. I am so lucky to have family close to spend the holidays with. We missed Tiff and her kids who were in Vegas visiting there daddy.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Easter and Birthday pictures
Created by Lacey at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you are here too, who in the world would we spend our holidays with if you ever left!!
Wish I could spend all holidays with the kids! So glad you have fun together.
Post a Comment