All the 1st graders at Ryker's school put on a Bug play. It was really cute. One thing is for sure, Ryker hates being in front of a group dancing and singing. Every time I caught his eye he would roll his eyes and try really hard not to smile. I love it! I told him that after he did he speaking part I would cheer really loud. He quickly told me that wasn't allowed during the play. He did a great job speaking his part loud and clear in the microphone and he was by far the cutest bug I have ever seen( and I didn't even cheer once)! Brad's parents just happened to be in town for his Friday afternoon performance. I think that made his day! Yesterday the junior primary sang some Mothers Day songs in Sacrament meeting. Ryker had the eye roll, no eye contact going on and Conner sang to me while he stared into my eyes. I swear Conner would marry me if he could. He loves his mama!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Ryker's Bug play
Created by Lacey at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
k, ryker looks just like grandpa nielson! lol. i don't remember brad's parents from the wedding at all. your kids are soooo adorable!
Post a Comment