Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I love DAD

Don't you think that all the time and work that I give Brynlee would result in shouting her love for Mom? I wish. Brynlee adores her daddy. She really has missed him latley. It is planting season and he leaves before she wakes up and comes home way past her bedtime. Luckily, he should finish tonight or early tomorrow. To show how much she loves her dad she threw up all over him in his suit on Sunday right before church. It was gross. Brad being the good daddy stripped her down and cleaned her up and then scrubbed my floor, countertop, oven and cuboards that were covered in throw up. So I guess I can forgive Brynlee and Brad for training her, when she say's DADA! What a CUTIE and her brothers think so too.

And another of her jabbering away.

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Brynlee is getting so big and so cute. So sorry for Brad about the throw up but what a good Dad to just take it. :) Both of my kids favor Brian. It should break my heart but I love the break when he is around. I had to smile about Ryker's & Connar's performance. I love how early personality traits come out. Glad to hear you're doing well!

Courtney Alldredge said...

I love to hear that girl jabber!!