Saturday, May 21, 2011

The results are in...

One of the benefits to be carrying twins is having an ultrasound every appointment, which meant at 17 weeks they could tell us the genders of the babies. I didn't really prepare myself for the results though. My appointment was on Tuesday and we found out we are having two BOYS! WOW! I told Brad that if I didn't already have a daughter I may have cried. But I am actually feeling at peace with this( more and more as the days pass). I know how to do boys, yes they may eat a lot, but hey Brad's a farmer, we have an endless supply of potatoes. Ryker and Conner were hoping for boys or a least one. The ultrasound tech said she is now unsure if they are fraternal or identical. I guess if the egg spits with in the first 4 days of conception it can have its own sac (which my babies do). We won't know if they are or not until after they are born. I am not to concerned with it. I am glad these boys will have a full time playmate and someone to get in trouble with because I know it will happen.

5 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i have been dying for the blog on this even though i already knew... just wanted to hear what you were thinking. i think any way it ended up would have been perfect, but now you know brynlie will always be the spoiled one and her mother's daughter. i am sooo excited for you...now you've just got to pick out the names. can't wait until they're here!

Kelli said...

I think same sex twinners are closer in relationships with each other. How fun, I mean, how you have a lot of work ahead of you. But if anyone can handle it,its you. I am so excited for you

Tiffany said...

So EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Lacey...it has been a long time since I looked at my blog or made a comment on someone else's. Thanks for YOUR comment! Now i can peek in on your fam and how your pregnancy with TWINS!!!! is going! Congratulations on 2 little boys! Hope you are feeling good and everything goes great for the rest of your pregnancy!

Countrylivn' said...

Double trouble!!! Thankfully you already have princess Brynlee!