Well summer went way too fast. I will miss having the kids home and the freedom summer brings, but I am ready for a schedule again. I think most moms feel this way. Our summer was pretty low key. I am not too mobile or have much energy so the kids and I hung around here lots. I had lots of good intentions but would quickly realize I physically couldn't do all I did last summer. This pregnancy is all together different and much harder. I had to remind myself daily that this is temporary and life will resume to normal, well not normal, but kinda of. I have control issues and this pregnancy has already taught me to let a few things go(still working hard on that). Well anyway for journaling sake, here is a few highlights of this summer:
*went to the pond with friends and swam (many times)
*Had a Sillito Family reunion over 4th of July (everyone came)
*Played with cousins
*went to Rexburg Rapids for Taylee's B-day
*went to SLC for Nathans baby blessing
*celebrated 10th anniversary
Pictures from the Sillito Reunion
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Summer recap
Created by Lacey at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment