School started on August 24th. Ryker is in 3rd grade and Conner started Kindergarten. They both were excited to start and by now it has faded. Both boys are independent and don't feel like they need mom to help them every step of the way, that hurts a little but I am grateful they have confidence in them selves. Conner has afternoon kindergarten and I take him to school and he walks home with Ryker. Conner really just wanted to walk himself to school the 1st day and find his own way to his class, I refused. It is always hard to let that kindergartner go for the first time. When they got home from school Ryker was thrilled because his teacher told him they won't have homework everyday. Conner said his day was fine but got in trouble a few times for getting out of line or touching the pencils ( I could of called that). He has a thinking rug in his class that you have to sit on if you make a bad choice in class. Every day when he gets home I ask if he has been on it, he has told me no everyday. When my dad was here visiting for Ryker's baptism he asked Conner about the thinking rug and Conner said, " I have never been on it, but have been wondering what it would feel like so I may give it a try sometime." I wouldn't put it past him. Bryn has been a little bored at home but loves to just be with mom and sometimes dad at lunch time.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
1st Day of School
Created by Lacey at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment