Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ryker's 8th Birthday

The 8th Birthday is a big birthday. Ryker decided to celebrate his Birthday with a party down at the pond with some friends after school. Thank goodness for the pond, I love that place. The kids had a wonderful time and ate junk food for a couple hours straight. Ryker requested nachos, candy and cake and ice- cream. I delivered. I am sure some of those boys went home with a stomach ache. The day ended up being a little cool but they still swam and got wet. I enrolled Courtney as well as my friend Emily to come help me. I am so glad I did they were such a big help. Ryker had a wonderful day and we are so happy he came to our family. He is a leader by nature and I know he was meant to be mine. I love him so much and am so proud of him.




He also started Scouts. Nothing is cooler than that when your an 8 year old boy.

1 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

So I loved reading your blog and catching up on your DARLING family (still can't believe Ryker is 8) but I want to see what a belly carrying twins looks like. :) Hope you are doing well.