Ryker was baptized on September 3rd by his daddy. What a wonderful day that was. I hope our family never forgets the special feelings we had. I am very proud of Ryker. He and his cousin Jacey decided earlier in the year to make a goal to read the entire Book of Mormon before there baptisms. We finished the day of his baptism. Ryker had a hard time understanding lots of it but he tried and there were many times that I didn't know if we could finish in time. But I am glad we did because we had wonderful discussions about the stories and both of our testimonies were strengthened. I am not only grateful that Brad could preform this sacred act but also that he took the time to prepare Ryker for this special event.
(not the best family photo but sadly the only one I took)
Grandpa and Grandma Nielson, Grandpa Sillito, and Greg and Brooke and there family all traveled to make it to his baptism. Thank -you. Also in attendance was Court and kids, Terrill and Heather and kids, Dave and Alea and kids, and Justin and Michelle and kids. His grandparents each bore there testimonies to Ryker which was very special and Conner gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and did a great job.
After the Baptism we had a lunch at the pond. It was a wonderful day!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Ryker's Baptism
Created by Lacey at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to see more pics of YOU. I know this is about his baptism but your having twins and I am so excited for you
I have been thinking about you all summer, I hope you are holding up ok. Congrats to the 8 year old! That is so exciting! Keep us posted on the babies!
Post a Comment