My sweet sisters made me have another baby shower. I really didn't want one because I had one with Ryker and Brynlee. They insisted I needed another one because I was having twins. If Courtney didn't make me I probably wouldn't have had one but she is a very persistent sister. I will say now that it is over and done with I am glad to have had one. The theme was Things 1 and 2 (Dr. Seuss). It turned out so cute and I have so many generous family, friends, and neighbors who spoiled me and these two boys. Since Tiffany has moved away, Courtney got stuck with most of the work. She out did herself!! We had Italian cream sodas, artichoke dip (my fav), cute cupcakes, little pork sandwiches, truffles and I am sure lots more. I was sick that day so I didn't get to eat much, what a bummer. Even though Tiff moved away she still sent her personal touches to the party. Almost all the decorations were made by her as well as the cute invitations. Alea also came and helped Courtney set up that day and the party was a success. Thanks again Courtney and Tiffany, you are the best sisters.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Things 1 and 2
Created by Lacey at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So cute! Glad you are getting pampered and wow, are you sure you are having twins? You look great!
Can't wait to see the two little guys.
How incredibly cute is that? I am so excited for you!
Really fun idea! I guess I missed the post about both being boys, I thought you were having a boy and a girl, (I was glad Brinlee was going to have a sister...I guess now she will just HAVE to be the princess of the house!) what fun two boys will be though! Im sure you know you are having twins but you sure dont look it! I cant wait to see pictures! Tell Brad Hi!
agreed, best sisters ever. i wish i would have known! I would have sent something. Send me your address at least!
Looks like a fun party! I'm so excited for you guys!
She did a great job. STILL bummed I didn't get to come. Love You!!
Post a Comment