Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kessler and Kolby Nielson



My babies are here. Tuesday, October 11th the twins were born. Kessler was born 1st and weighed 7lb 6 oz and one minute later Kolby arrived weighing 7lb 9 oz. They were both 20 inches and healthy. We are all so happy they are here.

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

OH MY!!! They are SOOOO cute and such BIG boys for one tiny mama! Oh I'm so glad all went well and they are home safe and sound. Congrats!!!!

Debbie said...

I'm stalking your blog, because I couldn't stand it any longer! Those little guys are absolutely PERFECT....hair and just sweet!! I'll bet you feel sooo much better!! Congratulations, and thanks for posting photo's for us Puyalup people!! REST!!!

Countrylivn' said...

Oh yeah! They look perfect, how nice that they arent tiny little twins, Im sure you werent thinking that when they were inside! Looks like you did a great job and they definately belong! They are darling! Hope Brad gets done harvesting in record time to spend some time with you! Good luck! And Congrats!

tonyandalli said...

They're so big! I'm so glad that you were able to give them such a nice, healthy start! Love the names and they are scrumptious!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

yeah! i am so glad you posted pics finally. i was bugging Tiff. I LOVE THEM! haha. I have never met them, heck i've never met Brynlee and i love her! agh, congrats! so glad they are here safe and sound. can you believe you have twins!? they look so big already! they are all alert. i hope they are good for you and keep their mom sane. how are the kids with them? can't wait to hear from you and more of them!!!