So I may have spoiled her a little, at least that's what her brothers say. Her Birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we celebrated Saturday. She invited her friend Addy and we went to lunch, Brynlee's only request was salty fries (that's my girl). We went and got them manicures, went to Cocoa bean and got cupcakes and yummy drinks, then they went and played on some toys for awhile. They had a wonderful time and I enjoyed doing girl stuff with her. This year she wanted purple cupcakes with cherries on top.
A little about the princess:
She talks extremely well
is bossy, but to her defense she has to stand up to all her brothers
makes up songs for FHE and sings and dances for all of us
makes friends with everyone, mostly adults
loves shoes, tutus, make-up, nail polish

1 comments:
She is adorable! I didn't know you were building. How fun!
Post a Comment