Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vegas BABY



So since both of my sisters are rude and moved far away from me, We decided it was time to have a girls weekend. We invited my mom and headed to Tiff's in Las Vegas  I arrived on a Thursday and Courtney and my mom were already there so they all picked me up at the airport. We went straight to shopping. I have never been to Hobby Lobby so that was lots of fun. We then ate some lunch and headed to the strip. We had tickets to see America's Got Talent. That was fun, then we ate again. Tiff showed us around some of the cool hotels and then we headed to the Monte Carlo to talk and sleep. The next morning Tiff and I rode one of the roller coasters. Court is pregnant so she can't and mom is wimp. I will say it has been a very long time since i have ridden one and Tiff and i screamed our guts out. We then spent the whole day shopping. We shopped for clothes, house accessories  crafts, and my favorite jewelry. They took me to Charming Charlies were the selection is endless. We went to eat at Macaroni Grill and then got a little bundt cake from the cutest little shop called "Nothing Bundt Cakes." We stayed up and talked too late again. On Saturday we made hair-bows and Christmas cards at Tiff's house. She is so crafty. Sunday morning we got up really early and headed home. I had so much fun but it really made me sad that I don't see them all often enough. I love them all so much and are so grateful they are part of my life and my families. Miss you girls!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Courtney is pregnant?! YEAH!!!