Thursday, February 7, 2013
Building
Everyone told us that building a home is way stressful. Very true, but also very fun. I have really enjoyed this process thus far. We have the kitchen designed ( which i think is this most important), and are starting to decide flooring and other details. We bought the appliances for the kitchen and the windows go in next week. Things are moving right along. We are hoping to move in May, June or July. I hope our home now sells, we have had a few people come look. We are not moving far, just about 2 or 3 miles up the hill. The main reason is to be close to the farm. The back of our new home faces the farm. We have a great view. I look forward to the boys being so close to work and creating wonderful memories on the farm.
Created by Lacey at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! I didn't know you were building! How fun, I bet your new home will be beautiful!
How fun!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see pics of the finished product.
Post a Comment